HEBEI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Hebei Medical University is on the approval Status of the following Organization:
World Health Organization (WHO)
General Medical Council, UK (GMC)
Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC)
China Medical Council
Indian Medical Council
Bangladesh Medical Council
Saudi Medical Council (www.mohe.gov.sa)
And many more.
Hebei Medical University, was established in 1894, is one of the oldest universities in China. In this university there held the first basketball match of China, established the first medical journal "Renshen Medicine", edited the first “anatomy of human body system”, took the first implementation of finger replantation surgery in China, and firstly discovered the acute motor axonal neuropathy in the world.
The university covers such main subjects as Traditional Chinese Medicine, Clinic Medicine, Public Health Science, Stomatology, Pharmaceutics and Biology. There are 14 majors of undergraduate, 2 majors of joint undergraduate and postgraduate, 56 majors of postgraduate, 16 majors of doctorate., and four main subjects have been built for post-doctorate research mobiles, including Biology, Basic Medicine, Clinic Medicine and Integration of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Western Medicine. And the last one is the national-level subject.
The current enrollment is about 20,000 . The faculty is made up of 863 professors, 1350 associate professors. Among them, there are 1 academician of China National Engineering Research Institute, 2 candidates of the Institute and 112 experts who can enjoy the State Council Special Pay. Hebei Medical University owns 6 hospitals, 4 of them are provincial-level ones. And there are more than 4500 sickbeds in them. In addition, there are other 16 secondary hospitals, 60 teaching hospitals and internship bases, 8 libraries, 8 provincial research institutes and 9 kinds of academic publications edited and published by the university.
- Hebei Medical University has a long exchanging history with UK, Japan and others for more than one hundred years.
- Now it co-operates with dozens of countries. At present there are about 400 foreign students study at the university.
- The International Technology Cooperation Base had already been built in it. Hebei Medical University locates in Shijiazhuang, the capital city of Hebei Province.
- The location of Hebei Province is suporior to others, for the province is around Beijing and Tianjin, one is the capital of China and the other is one of the largest cities in China.
- The climate is much comfortable. There are many scenic spots and historical sites in Hebei Province including The Great Wall, Zhaozhou Bridge and the iron lion in Cangzhou. Hebei Province has a rich medical history, and she is the birthplace of medicine. Many famous Chinese doctors lived in ancient Hebei, including Qin Yueren(Bian Que), the founder of traditional Chinese medicine.
PROGRMS OFFERED IN ENGLISH:
- Tuition Fee: 30,000 RMB/ YEAR
- 2. Hostel Fee: 6,000 RMB/ YEAR
The university provides in-campus hostel to the international students. the hostel building equips with electrical lift. Two persons share a room with air conditioner, attached bathroom, color TV, telephone, bed with required amenities and furniture, free hot---drinking---water heater, refrigerate, internet access, public laundry and kitchen, Students are required to pay the electricity and water they used.
Located in the vicinity of the North China Plain, Shijiazhuang, the capital of Hebei Province, neighbors Beijing and Tianjin in the north, Bohai Sea in the east, and lies against the continuous Taihang Mountain in the west .
Shijiazhuang is often referred to as being lucky in recent Chinese history. Once a small village, it developed under modern railway construction. A century ago, when the Lu-Han Railway stretched to the former Shijiazhuang Village, it brought with it new opportunities, opening an industrial chapter in Shijiazhuang. No one could have predicted that this small, unknown village would have developed rapidly into the modern capital city of Hebei Province.
It is a relatively young city, it is located on fertile land that boasts splendid cultural history. As such, Shijiazhuang is home to many significant cultural relics, such as the oldest stone-arch bridge in China,